Physical accessibility ensures equal access to all. Bodey Medical Centre has taken measures to ensure that the premises are accessible to patients with different access needs as follows:
- 5 Disabled parking spaces by the entrance and dropped curb.
- Automatic Opening Entrance door.
- The surgery is ground floor level throughout.
- Section of Reception desk lowered.
- Induction loop system to aid the deaf and hearing impaired.
- Translation Services available including British Sign Language.
- Braille Signage.
- Accessible Disabled toilet facilities with lowered hand basin and emergency pull cord.
- Spacious waiting room.
- Extra wide corridors and entrance doors to all rooms.
- Handrails throughout Corridors.
Please let us know if you require any other adjustments to assist with your visit to the practice.