The easiest way to order your repeat prescriptions is by using your NHS APP account.
Ordering your prescription
Please allow 2 working days/48hours for Repeat Prescription requests. You can submit a request by the following methods-
- Order Repeat Prescriptions Online via the NHS APP, or Patient Access
- By email to [email protected]
- Complete the form found below
- By placing a written request in the box provided in the entrance hall or the post box outside the main entrance
- You can ask your pharmacist to submit on your behalf.
Repeat Prescription requests are not usually taken over the telephone. This is to avoid mistakes with ordering and processing incorrect medications.
You should complete the form below if you need an item that is not on your usual repeat prescription.
Collecting Your Prescription
Please check with your pharmacy their individual dispensing turnaround time for collection.
You will need to choose a pharmacy to collect your prescription from. We call this nominating a pharmacy.
You can change your nominated pharmacy at any time:
- on the app or website where you order repeat prescriptions
- at your GP practice
- at any pharmacy that accepts repeat prescriptions
Questions About your Prescription
If you have questions about your medicine, your local pharmacists can answer these. They can also answer questions on medicines you can buy without a prescription.
The NHS website also has information on how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions.
- Go to Medicines A to Z.
You can use the below form and add your medication query to the additional notes section. Alternatively you can call the practice on 01612486644 after 11am.
Find A Local Pharmacy
Visit: https://www.bodey.co.uk/health-information/find-a-local-service/ To find a local pharmacy.
Please complete the online form below to request a repeat prescription.
Login to order your medication